Bash Films is an award-winning media production company founded in 2005 that specializes in nationwide conference video recording services, event streaming, real time presenter slide captures, post production editing, uploads, transcodes, and event videography services for conferences, conventions, events, seminars and meetings.
How We Give Back
Our team of professional filmmakers are consistently developing and producing philanthropic projects for a variety of important causes. WALK ON is a non-profit feature documentary film produced by Bash Films and executive produced by Steve Carell, Nancy Carell, Alfred Molina and Emma Thompson. This documentary is being shown in high schools, colleges, and at organizations that help disabled individuals and those affected by HIV/AIDS. We proudly provide a copy of this film to our clients with a private screening license to donate to their school, college, or organization of choice.
Walk On – Trailer
An overview of how we work with our clients.
Our goal is to provide a simple hiring & working experience for our clients, an unobtrusive on-site video service, and a final product which leaves our clients, their event attendees, and all related on-site vendors requesting to work with us again. Based on our custom-built workflow and technical expertise, we are confident that we can provide your conference the highest quality videos at the best price. We are proud to share that ALL of our conference video clients have re-hired us.
Getting a Quote & Hiring Bash Films
- Request a free quote online through our website, or you can contact us toll free at (877) 634-7348 to receive direct assistance. Initial quotes are provided within 2-3 business days.
- After your quote has been delivered, our team will discuss your custom needs with you, and adjust your quote (if necessary) based on any specific requirements and delivery expectations/formats to work within your budget.
- A video production contract is delivered for your review based on our previous discussions and deliverables requested. An initial deposit is processed to secure our services and we get started right away.
Preparing for Your Event
- We build custom frames and graphics to ensure your videos will match your event’s branding.
- You provide us with relevant information you would like included in your videos such as font type or logos to be utilized in intro clips, animations, or credits.
- We provide you a sample video showing what your videos will look like based on the custom frames and the additional elements you provided us.
- We coordinate all travel and equipment needs (included in your quote), communicate with the A/V team regarding technical elements, and schedule our on-site setup.
Filming Your Event & Delivery of Videos
- Our team arrives, we set up, and we film your event.
- Depending on your delivery needs, your videos are streamed live, delivered within hours, delivered the next day, or delivered a few days later.
- After the event, we have a quick call to review how everything went, and we look forward to discussing your next event.